Does the Police Department do VIN inspections?
Yes, if you purchased a vehicle outside the state of Colorado, or you are moving to Grand County with an out of state vehicle, and if you are a resident of the town of Winter Park or the town of Fraser a VIN inspection can be done. Either at the location of the vehicle, if it's located within the town limits of Fraser or Winter Park, or you can bring the vehicle to the police department Monday-Friday 8:00 am till 5:00 pm.

Show All Answers

1. Does the Police Department do VIN inspections?
2. Is Berthoud Pass open?
3. Where can I park my car for the day?
4. How do I get in touch with a police officer after business hours?
5. How do I get a copy of a Police Report or Accident Report?
6. Where is the Grand County Jail?
7. How do I pay a penalty assessment citation?
8. What happens if I don't pay my citation within the 20 days of issuance date and I fail to appear in Court?
9. Where can I park a bus, large R.V., or trailer for the day?
10. What if I get a Parking ticket? How can I pay it?